|Thursday, June 30, 2016||Coaches Meeting Sandman Inn 7 p.m. in Westbank Room|
|Friday, July 1, 2016||Games start at 8 a.m.
Opening ceremonies at 2:30 p.m.
Last games of day start at 5 p.m.
|Saturday, July 2, 2016||Games start at 8 a.m.
Pancake breakfast from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (click for order form)
Gold bracket playoffs start at 5 p.m.
Last games of day start at 7 p.m.
|Sunday, July 3, 2016||Gold and silver bracket playoffs.
Games start at 8 a.m.
Last games of day start at 4 p.m.
Provincial t-shirts, hoodies, and pants must be ordered by Wednesday, June 22nd. Click for clothing order form
What to Bring for Coaches Meeting
- The Softball BC “approved” player roster for your team and for each of your pickup players.
- Birth certificates or proof of age (copies are preferred please) for each of your players and pickups
- Proof of NCCP certification for at least one coach on your team (or one of your pickups)
- Provincial Pickup forms for each of your pickups signed by the appropriate district coordinator
- Final roster of all players (click for form)
- Consult the Softball BC Handbook for exact rules. A brief overview is provided.
- All games are everyone bats with unlimited defensive substitutions.
- No new inning can start after 1.5 hours.
- Mercy rule: 15 after 3 innings, 7 after 4.5, 5, or more innings
UBC Okanagan has modern rooms with kitchenettes and individual dorm-style rooms ($48) ideal for teams. UBC Okanagan is 5 minutes from the park. There is free cancellation until June 28th, so we encourage teams to reserve even if they are not sure they will make the Provincials. More information. Click for online reservations
Sandman Inn – Sold Out
The Sandman Inn is currently sold out, but please contact them to see the latest availability and to be put on a wait list.
There is very limited camping available at High Noon Park in the parking lot by Fields 5 and 6. There are no camping services. You must email Ramon Lawrence (email@example.com) to reserve one of the 12 spots which will be allocated first come first serve. The cost is $10/day.
Kelowna Minor Fastball has 6 fields at High Noon Ball Park on Old Vernon Road in Kelowna (east of the airport).
Note: The water is not drinkable at the ball park. Please plan to bring enough water.
If you’d like more information or to volunteer to help with this event please contact Ramon Lawrence, firstname.lastname@example.org, 250-863-6296. Volunteer list and tasks